Infinite Discovery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Discovery

This is a world like no other. A free world where you choose your destiny. Everyone has a story so tell me yours.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Infinite Discovery
[IMPORTANT] Please read the weaponry announcement posted in the 'Important Topics' forum
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hungry for Cash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple

Maple

Character sheet
Race: Vampire
Gil: 625

Hungry for Cash Empty
PostSubject: Hungry for Cash   Hungry for Cash Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Hungry for Cash
A thief has been Robbing vendors and travelers on the road to Eden.The thief hides from the city guards sent out, so were hiring people to go out and capture the thief wanted alive.
Gil 200 Reward
Item:Bone Knife,Thief Clothes

Maple read over the quest and grinned as she picked her teeth a little, she had found a stray goat while flying above it and decided for a quick bite for dinner. She giggled a little, landing quietly in the gathering darkness and felt a little wary because of being unarmed, she had left her lance in the cave that she was staying, she was glad she wasn't as harmed by the sun as everyone else in her family had been. She just got burned a little if she was out too long. She really loved being a vampire.

Anywho, she wrapped a cloak around her so that her wings were hidden, flattened as they were on her back, and began walking briskly down the path west, this forest was the last place that the thief had been sighted by a cart carrying goods several hours earlier, hopefully, he would still be around.
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet
Race: Fridun
Gil: 1830

Hungry for Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Cash   Hungry for Cash Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Hungry for Cash
A thief has been Robbing vendors and travelers on the road to Eden.The thief hides from the city guards sent out, so were hiring people to go out and capture the thief wanted alive.
Gil 200 Reward
Item:Bone Knife,Thief Clothes

There was a red flash and standing there was a teenager he held a wicked scythe in his right hand as he walked he looked more like a glowing red ghost than anything else.He looked up his eyes were fully crimson no pupils or iris's just pure red.His black hair was tied back into a pony tail as his red bangs hung down.Marcus wore the simple clothes of a middle war-mage a red shirt and flowing red cape with red pants and red war boots the only abnormality was the scythe it was solid black(unlike the one he makes in the pic) .Most chose spears and swords a scythe was very rare.Marcus looked up before he raised his hands as 4 red orbs floated up shooting off in different directions.They were sensor orbs they would track down anyone moving in the forest and relay a signal for Marcus to follow.Marcus decided he could use a little money why not catch a thief.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-discovery.forumotion.net
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Hungry for Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Cash   Hungry for Cash Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm

Maple was already in the forest when she saw a red orb fly by near her, she leapt into a tree and scouted it out, watching it fly deeper into the forest. What if this was something the thief used to sense his targets? She moved quickly and could only catch a faint red glow to follow now because it had gotten a bit of a head start, and the brush kept getting in her way.
"What sort of magic is that..." she thought to herself, very worried now that she had left her lance back at her cave.
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet

Hungry for Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Cash   Hungry for Cash Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:40 pm

Marcus smiled as one of the orbs shot back showing a visual of someone.No not the thief that was the vampire chick from the pub.He tilted his head and chuckled.*Why not.*His body shifted and glowed as he sent out a full radius area of 5 miles to sense who was near by.Marcus picked her up and grinned vanishing in a red light only to appear next to her leaning down so he was right next to her.*Are you following me?
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Hungry for Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Cash   Hungry for Cash Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:52 pm

She yelps and covers her mouth as she looks up. "No... I thought the orb was something that the thief was using... I didn't mean... I'm sorry." She backed up a little to get a better angle to look up at him. "I don't believe we met properly before, my name is Maple Tsuramo, vampiress." She held out her hand. "Your orb shocked me to begin with, I thought I was in for a real struggle without my lance if magic like that as happening here."
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet

Hungry for Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Cash   Hungry for Cash Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Marcus turned deciding to have a little fun as he flicked his wrist his scythe was there when it wasn't a split second before.He stepped forward his aura crackling grinning before he laughed looking at the forest.*Ya its a big forest those orbs will help you can team up with me if you want and will track him down together will split everything 50/50 how is that?I really just want that bone knife of his*Marcus looked at her waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Hungry for Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Cash   Hungry for Cash Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:00 pm

"I uh... sure. Sounds easier. How will I know if you find him if we split up?" She watched the scythe in the growing darkness and shivered a little, she knew very clearly that he could kill her no problem, even with her lance, she had to play this very carefully, she wasnt nearly his level yet, but why was he doing a quest as easy as this?
"So I get the clothes then?"
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet

Hungry for Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Cash   Hungry for Cash Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Marcus pulled a special red gem from his pocket it showed the 4 glowing orbs.*It will glow towards the area of movement from the sensors I don't need it my magic tunes me with the sensors so ill take north you take south and be careful.A thief is a natural coward but even a rat cornered can be a lot of trouble and we want him alive.*Marcus turned stepping through the brush heading north his scythe was on his back again and if anyone actually paid attention they would see his feet danced a inch off the ground so he was skating on air.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Hungry for Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Cash   Hungry for Cash Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:10 pm

Maple took the gem and nodded, setting off south as she looked around, knowing that she looked the more innocent of the two, she knew that ment she'd have a higher percentage of being the one to be ambushed by this thief, she just hoped he wasn't as powerful as the guy on her side. Who she was VERY glad to have on her side.
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet

Hungry for Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Cash   Hungry for Cash Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:16 pm

Npc:The thief scurried once again he was being tracked.He knew those sensor orbs were taught at the mage academy this was bad.He twirled his bone knife his only thought was to get away.He stopped lurking on a tree as he looked down and there was a victim.Now he leaned down looking at the girl as he prepared before he jumped down with his knife aimed at her head*HAAAAAA.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Hungry for Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Cash   Hungry for Cash Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:20 pm

She smelled him before she saw him. She spun around and kicked him square in the chest, flying up into the air and using her wings to push him down and pin his arms and legs to the ground. "I'm not as vulnerable as you think you moron." Hopefully Marcus would know that she had caught the thief before he tried to escape.
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet

Hungry for Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Cash   Hungry for Cash Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Marcus appeared next to her looking down at the thief with pure distaste.*Well Tyran it seems we got you I hope your ready to stand trial for your crimes.*He leaned down as the man tried to shrink a way.*And you will be very lucky if the council even bothers to add your thieving charges.

Npc"Marcus I should have known they would send you of all people.*His eyes grew wide*th..the council?Marcus please please not them anyone but them.

Marcus turned as ropes appeared wrapping around the man from neck to toe as he walked it begin dragging him.*Thank you Maple for your work I will take it from here and see you are properly rewarded for your deeds.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Hungry for Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Cash   Hungry for Cash Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:31 pm

She looked very nervous from that encounter but nodded slowly. "Okay... thank you..." She then realized her job was over and quickly took flight for her cave.
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet

Hungry for Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Cash   Hungry for Cash Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Quest complete your items and money will be added to your account
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hungry for Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Cash   Hungry for Cash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hungry for Cash
Page 1 of 1