Infinite Discovery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Discovery

This is a world like no other. A free world where you choose your destiny. Everyone has a story so tell me yours.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Infinite Discovery
[IMPORTANT] Please read the weaponry announcement posted in the 'Important Topics' forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Maple's Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple

Maple

Character sheet
Race: Vampire
Gil: 625

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Maple walked into the Academy, already knowing a little about magic and wanting to expand her knowledge so she could do better on these harder quests than be reduced to healing. She walked back up to the main office and looked around. "I wish to attend classes here to better my knowledge of the arcane and intellectual. Is there any things I have to pass or pay for here? Also, can you run me by exactly what I will be doing here? How will I advance?"
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet
Race: Fridun
Gil: 1830

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:01 am

A young first ranked mage came running over and panted looking at the woman before smiling.*Hi welcome to the mage academy I understand you would like some mage training.Depending on what your after is different with the time's it takes to get done.Um I see your not very adapt in the mystic arts yet so will start off small.What are you intrested in?
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-discovery.forumotion.net
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:56 pm

"Weapon augmentation, and more advanced healing, earth spells as well." she smiled and bowed to the student. "Hopefully that's not too broad."
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:23 pm

The young mage nodded and picked up a schedule writing them down.*All that will take about a month.Put them in order of what you find important.*This is your class schedules.We gave you time in case you need a quest but the longer your from the academy is longer you have to stay.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:16 pm

(A real month?)
She nodded. "I guess I'll do my quests nightly now, I dont need sleep as a vampire, and my performance in the dark more efficient." She giggled a little as she realized what she was saying and shrugged. "This will be perfect, thank you, I'll start immediately."
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:43 pm

not a real month 2 days)

The man nodded leading her to a classroom for the day*this will be your class come here when your ready to learn.*The young mage bowed leaving.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Maple hurried into the classroom and sat down, waiting for the teacher to help her gain the powers she desired.
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:08 pm

A kindly old man walked in bent a little holding a cane.His eyes were a sparkling blue and kind he took the seat and leaned back looking at his class.*Welcome to beginners magic.My name is Profeser Miget first thing's first.*He got up moving among the people setting down beginner spell sheet's.*Each one of you has received a sheet of spells they wish to learn for what there here for.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:38 am

Maple was excited, and she showed it. She was ready for whatever she had to do to become stronger, more powerful, and able to protect the ones she cared for. Be able to heal their woulds. summon greater golems, and make her lance more powerful.
She quivered with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Npc3

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:52 am

The old man walked to the front of the class looking at them all.*Now a lot of you think magic is twirling a stick and reciting a word that is wrong.Magic is a essence a life of it's own you do not control it you bond with it a close friend not a slave.Abuse magic and it will turn on you and even refuse you some time's.But be courtesy don't ask it to do something you wouldn't and magic will go to it's limit to impress you.Now I want all of you to close your eyes and focus on making a small fire in your hand ask the magic for it do not command.*The man flicked his wrist a bright green flame danced along his finger's.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:34 am

Maple giggled a little and closed her eyes, letting the fire she used regularly spring into her hand, changing from red to blue, then to purple.
^I've been able to do this for centuries.^ She thought to herself. ^This beginner class will fly by^
Back to top Go down
Npc3

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:03 pm

The old man smiled and walked by the vampire girl and nodded.*Very very good now form it into something.*The man threw the flame in the air and a green flaming unicorn appeared and galloped around the room twice before vanishing back into a little green flame floating back to the old man's hand.*Your turn.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:59 pm

"I'm more of an earth mover personally, but here goes." She consentrates a little more and her purple flame scatters into little bats that proceed to fly around the room for at least a minute.
Back to top Go down
Npc3

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:25 pm

The old man nodded lifting his staff flame's erupting from it forming a spear of fire.*Now this is a fusion of weapon and magic your turn little lady.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:53 pm

"You mean kinda like this?" She drew out her lance and let the bats fly towards it, coating themselves over the lance so that it was a lance of purple flames, then she focused harder and the flame all moved up to surround the tip instead of the entire lance. "Gotta make sure I dont destroy the wood hilt of the thing..."
Back to top Go down
Npc3

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:39 pm

The man chuckled*No dear what I want you to do is make a weapon of the flame itself.*He moved the staff grabbing the flaming spear looking at the young girl and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:48 pm

"You mean like this?" She pulled the flame off and it formed into a dagger in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Npc3

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:22 am

Great*The old man's eyes twinkled.*Now last thing*.He turned raising his hand's as 5 men formed of the flame.Flesh grew over them and they stood there.*Fire is the very essence of our being with it you can make almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:38 am

She stood up now and looked a little warily at the men, then shrugged and cast the fire into the air again, where it turned into a pair of vampire bats, living breathing bats, that landed on the perch across the room and hung upside down, then went to sleep.
"Probably shouldn't have brought them out in the day should I...?"
Back to top Go down
Npc3

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:04 pm

Pulls the bat's away*We have seen those already miss maple I want you to make fire men give them life,purpose,reason,emotion give them everything a human would possess.Do this and you will be master of the mage academy.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:34 pm

"Thing is sir... those are men, or at least... vampires." The bats flew aroudn the room again and turned smoothly into fully grown men, both dressed in black and pale as can be. They would both bow low to the instructor and then walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Npc3

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:11 am

The old man smiled raising his hands the vampire fakers turning to smoke.*But no purpose so easily destroyed but fire you are good with now try earth.*With that he vanished in a blink appearing outside waiting for his class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maple's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple's Training   Maple's Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maple's Training
Page 1 of 1