Infinite Discovery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Discovery

This is a world like no other. A free world where you choose your destiny. Everyone has a story so tell me yours.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Infinite Discovery
[IMPORTANT] Please read the weaponry announcement posted in the 'Important Topics' forum
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Marcus's License

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus

Marcus

Character sheet
Race: Human
Gil: 500

Marcus's License Empty
PostSubject: Marcus's License   Marcus's License Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:42 pm

Marcus walked into the Mage Academy and walked past all the different leveled magicians, shrugging a little as he walked towards the licensing office and opened the door, walking up to the desk he smiled at the one behind the desk.
"Hi, my name is Marcus, and I'd like a Questing license... does it cost anything?"
Back to top Go down
Npc3

Marcus's License Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus's License   Marcus's License Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:41 pm

The man looked up and smiled*Hi there yes it does 40 Gil.And if your going to use magic you need a mage's license and a week at the mage academy.(1 day)
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

Character sheet

Marcus's License Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus's License   Marcus's License Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:56 pm

"Does Alchemy count as magic? And... I dont have any gil..." He shrugged sheepishly. "Havent gotten any yet."
Back to top Go down
Npc3

Marcus's License Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus's License   Marcus's License Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:25 am

The young man at the desk nodded*Yes it does count (you have received 500 Gill I am sorry for the delay Signed Kite)*The young man pulled out two licenses from the air made by magic created by the headmaster master of mages they could not be forged.*That will be 75 Gil for both.And if you wish to do magic please step over to the Mage academy.
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

Character sheet

Marcus's License Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus's License   Marcus's License Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:31 am

"Oh... alright then. Thank you." He took the licenses and nodded a little before ducking out and heading over to the academy for the ... actually he didn't really understand why he was going there but he shrugged and did it anyway. All he knew was he had to be there a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marcus's License Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus's License   Marcus's License Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marcus's License
Page 1 of 1