Infinite Discovery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Discovery

This is a world like no other. A free world where you choose your destiny. Everyone has a story so tell me yours.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Infinite Discovery
[IMPORTANT] Please read the weaponry announcement posted in the 'Important Topics' forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Unexpected Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syndee

Syndee

Character sheet
Race: Human
Gil:

Unexpected Visit Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Visit   Unexpected Visit Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:31 pm

What was she supposed to do? Just keep walking like some idiot? Nah. She needed food, drink, and rest. With her black hair tickling her back, she walks into the pub only to be greeted with scents of food and other things. Dressed head to toe in white; High collared buttoned down shirt, long coat, and white skirt with white boots, she looks like an angel almost, minus the whole angelic feeling to it. Holding onto a gray colored bear that looks rather brand new and quite upset, as it was sitting in the corner of her arm. There was no apparent weapons on her. Walking over, she takes a seat at the bar. Crossing her legs, as she heel on he r boot hooks into the lower rung on the stool, if there was one. Stomach growling, she looks to the person behind the bar to get something to eat, drink and find out where the next place she is going to sleep will be.
Back to top Go down
Npc3

Unexpected Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit   Unexpected Visit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:07 am

A young woman walked over with a soft smile carrying a menu her honey hair fell over her left shoulder and she had a ready laugh.As she looked at the young girl leaning down.*Oh hi sweety are you hungry if you are it is on the house.Oh dear you look tired head up to room A I will bring you dinner ok hun off with you now.
Back to top Go down
Syndee

Syndee

Character sheet
Race: Human
Gil:

Unexpected Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit   Unexpected Visit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Hearing the female speaking to her with a rather beautiful voice, she looks up and takes the menu."Thank you for the menu. I have the ability to pay for both food and rooms. Thank you for the concern."Looking to the menu, she picks out the daily special with some water as she wasn't in the mood for alcohol. Knowing that she had Happy, she ordered him so food for the teddy bear as well. Handing the menu back towards the female, she smiles.[/i]"Once again, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Npc3

Unexpected Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit   Unexpected Visit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:29 pm

The woman smiled and took the menu*Sweet heart I respect your eagerness but I will not have you paying now up to bed this is on the house now go on.I will personally bring the food and drink up for you and your sweet teddy off off with you now.*The nice woman smacked at her playfully with the menu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unexpected Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit   Unexpected Visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Visit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Discovery :: Main Story-line :: The Grand City Of Eden :: The Pub-
Jump to: