Infinite Discovery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Discovery

This is a world like no other. A free world where you choose your destiny. Everyone has a story so tell me yours.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Infinite Discovery
[IMPORTANT] Please read the weaponry announcement posted in the 'Important Topics' forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Mage Academy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple

Maple

Character sheet
Race: Vampire
Gil: 625

The Mage Academy Empty
PostSubject: Questing License   The Mage Academy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:38 am

Maple walks into the grand academy and looks around, her own magical prowess making her buzz about and become fasinated with every little thing, watching orbs float through the air as she made her way through the academy.
"Um... does anyone know where I could get a quest license?" she asked as she walked up to a group of chatting mages, one of which pointed her down the corridor and told her to visit the room just to the left that had glass windows, this was the Licensing Office, where mages went to get their licenses for magic and questing licenses were offered there too.
She quickly made her way down the hall and into the office, smiling to the man behind the desk. "Hi... I'm here to pick up both a magic license, and a questing license."
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet
Race: Fridun
Gil: 1830

The Mage Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mage Academy   The Mage Academy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:58 am

Marcus Looked up his crimson eyes looking at the woman and smiled.As he turned he waved a hand muttering a spell as a red light glowed before two orbs appeared in front of him.Marcus turned looking at the woman holding out both liceneses*that will be 75 Gil for both licences .
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-discovery.forumotion.net
Maple

Maple

Character sheet
Race: Vampire
Gil: 625

The Mage Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mage Academy   The Mage Academy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:53 pm

(Dont exactly know how you take it but sure.)
She hands over the gil and smiles. "Thank you, I guess I'd better get to work then." He takes the licenses and pockets them before bowing to him and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet
Race: Fridun
Gil: 1830

The Mage Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mage Academy   The Mage Academy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Accepts her money and bows back watching her leave before turning back to his duty's.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-discovery.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

The Mage Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mage Academy   The Mage Academy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mage Academy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Discovery :: Main Story-line :: The Grand City Of Eden :: The Mage Academy-
Jump to: