Infinite Discovery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Discovery

This is a world like no other. A free world where you choose your destiny. Everyone has a story so tell me yours.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Infinite Discovery
[IMPORTANT] Please read the weaponry announcement posted in the 'Important Topics' forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vuka

Vuka

Character sheet
Race: Star Hunter/Neko
Gil: 6800

The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues Empty
PostSubject: The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues   The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:27 pm

[The Planet of Earth is a solid place made of rock, soil, and stone. An unwary and unprepared traveler may find himself entombed within this vast solidity of material and have his life crushed into nothingness, his powdered remains a warning to any foolish enough to follow. Despite its solid, unyielding nature, the l Planet of Earth is varied in its consistency, ranging from relatively soft soil to veins of heavier and more valuable metal]

Upon his arrival to these new area Vuka landed in the midst of a deserted area. He came falling out of the sky in a flaming mass of fire. Vuka crashed into the ground creating a nice big crater. Clouds of smoke and dust fill the hole. As the dust and smoke cleared vuka would be seen kneeling down on his left knee, and his hands placed in the ground firmly. His eyes opened slowly revealing his deep crimson red eyes. Vuka's head slowly lifted from it's bowed postion looking at the crater he had made. "Yes! Score!" He idled, eyeing his work.

After looking around, he stood uprightly. "Ah." With a slight bend of his knees he would jump out of the 50 ft deep crater. Vuka would land just barely on the outside of the hole. "Welp, off I go." What he was going to do? He didn't know. All he knew was that it was a new start. anything could happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues   The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:33 pm

hey thats wow.
Back to top Go down
Vuka

Vuka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues   The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:34 pm

(( Thank you. If you want to chat with people just PM us. Just click the PM icon.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues   The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:36 pm

thank you a whole lot i am new to this you should know i have been wondering how to learn this for a long time thanks
Back to top Go down
Vuka

Vuka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues   The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:37 pm

((Anytime. I'm use to helping out. ^_^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues   The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet
Race: Fridun
Gil: 1830

PostSubject: Re: The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues   The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:27 pm

The sensors in the mage academy were going crazy Marcus pulled up a magic screens showing the giant crater and the man stepping from it.Marcus closed his eyes and vanished in a crimson light.he appeared at the crash site his scythe in hand as he watched the man for any acts of violence*Excuse me may I ask your intentions please.Marcus stood in the normal clothes of a middle war-mage.A red shirt and pants with war boots and a flowing red cape his hair was tied in a pony tail except his white bangs which hung down as he stared at the man with full crimson eye's.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-discovery.forumotion.net
Vuka

Vuka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues   The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:07 am

He graciously smiled then pocketed his hands. "Not really. Why do you ask?" His lips curled into a smirk rather than a smile. "Just got here to his planet. Seems quite abit different from my home." He chuckled and looked around as he spoke to him. "Impressive." His crimson eyes took in every thing he saw.
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues   The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:58 am

Marcus eyed the man and stepped forward his scythe on his back now as he walked around him*yes this is discovery welcome to it.And where do you come from if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
Vuka

Vuka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues   The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:13 am

"I came from the stars." He smirked, watching the expression on his face. The guy was odd. The sycthe on his back was noticable. "I hope you don't intend to use that thing any time soon." He chuckled idly staring at him. His eyes watched him as he coursed around him. Probably attempting to see what Vuka had on him. "Keep looking. You won't find anything." He shrugged pocketing his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues   The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:18 pm

Stands still and smile's*Welcome to discovery my name is Marcus Eclipse middle rank war-mage of the Grand City Of Eden.*Hands the guy a map to the city.*If you need anything that's where you would go.
Back to top Go down
Vuka

Vuka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues   The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:14 am

Vuka took the map and turned away from him. "Thank you. I will head to this place now." He took his leave and exited the area. He will soon return to this area, but first he needed to prep himself and get the feel of the city. This guy was pretty nice. Vuka assumed the rest would be just as nice, if not nicer. That's what you get with a guy with a positive outlook on the life and world ahead of him. [exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues   The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Welcomed Newcomer: The saga continues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Discovery :: Main Story-line :: Free World :: Grasslands-
Jump to: