Infinite Discovery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Discovery

This is a world like no other. A free world where you choose your destiny. Everyone has a story so tell me yours.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Infinite Discovery
[IMPORTANT] Please read the weaponry announcement posted in the 'Important Topics' forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ice Golem in the Mountains

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple

Maple

Character sheet
Race: Vampire
Gil: 625

Ice Golem in the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Title: Ice Golem in the Mountains
Client name: Jun Henja
Gil: 500
Items: Elemental (Ice) Stone 5x. Unmelting snow
Bonus items: 120 gil
[Condition] Jun is returned safely to the village at the bottom of Mount. Suntra
Description: Those who have to cross over the Suntra heights have been encountering a massive ice golem that has been terrorizing travelers. Jun Henja is currently trapped in an ice cavern where the ice golem lurks.

Maple had to walk up to the village, because the snow around the base of the mountain was increasing and she didn't want to freeze off her wings by flying in this kind of weather, she arrived at the village and drew back her hood, looking a little chilled by the weather, but at the same time cheery and warm as ever in her smile and her eyes, personally, she didn't think anyone would guess she was a vampire, more of a black angel, with the wings on her back. Maple the Black Angel... it had a dark ring to it, and she liked that.

She looked around to see if she could find any information on where the ice cavern was located, she walked into the pub there and went straight to the bartender. "What can you tell me about the Ice Golem?" She raised an eyebrow to the stunned silence that followed, the lance on her back glinting with the melted snow now dripping off it.
Back to top Go down
Vuka

Vuka

Character sheet
Race: Star Hunter/Neko
Gil: 6800

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Vuka followed closely behind her in his white and red mercenary armor. Only the crimson symbols were visible in the snowy weather."Finally, I have meet up with you Maple." He said to himself watching her making her way up the hill. He would take the same path she took minimizing the effect of the wind against his face. Since she was flying it was quite better than a person walking front of him. Her wings cut through the wind making it easier to move forward.

Coming up behind her he gently smiled. "Hey there.." He solemly said, with a grim smile on his face. The wind against his face made it difficult for him to smile. He stood behind her about 6ft tall, with a sleek frame.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:05 pm

The bartender in the pub stood there behind the counter, cleaning out a glass cup with a rag. The bartender raised a brow to the female who entered and out of the blue asked about the snow golem. "Hm.." Several people who also set up in the pub turned their heads to look at the peculiar female. "The uh.. Ice Golem y'say there?" A chuckle rose from the background. The bartender then looked to the other new comer that followed in after the female; this person happened to be a male. "Y'might want to just go up the pathway. It's quite direct. The path that leads through the village toward the mountain. Just follow that. You have to go through the golem's lair so it will most likely find you before you find it, hehe." The bartender saw no reason to get into complete detail with dead people." Clearin his throat. "So! Off y'go then if you really want to find that thing." Thhe bartender chuckled a bit as slight laughter broke out from the several men that occupied areas of the pub.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:03 pm

She nodded to the bartender, glaring over at the men chuckling about a girl battling the giant golem that had been threatening the village recently. "Thank you, and dont you worry about that Ice Golem anymore, I'm going to take care of it, whether you believe it or not."

She looked around at the male behind her, smiling a little as she nodded to him. "Hey yourself. I'm sorry but I don't believe we've met before, my name is Maple Tsuramo." She held out her hand and smiled lightly, the lance on her back turning to show all the pub goers, silencing them instantly. "So I guess you'll be coming with me on this mission?"
Back to top Go down
Vuka

Vuka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:05 pm

He blushed deeply extending his right hand to meet hers. His hand trembled with anxiety. Maple would be the first person he would actually meet. The rest were just drunken loungers that hang around the pub for kicks. It was sad. The faster he could get out the better. "Nice to meet you Maple. My name is Vuka. No last name. Just Vuka." He smiled keeping his gaze upon her.

"I guess I am going on this mission with you.. Don't worry, I won't get in your way. I'm just here for....the money." He cleared his throat after saying those words. He trembled abit. Vuka would enjoy the time to hang around Maple for the time being and to make money. Two birds with one stone. Oh the fun he would make with this mission. "Who knows, perhaps after this we might want to Iunno team up. Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
NPC

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:28 pm

The laughing died down but the bartender was continuing his low level chuckle. Soon, he advised the two travelers. " I think it'd be best of y'two left already. I don't allow dead men here in my pub." His tone growin from interested to suddenly rude.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:53 am

"We were just leaving." She snapped at the bartender, then smiled back to Vuka. "It's nice to meet you Vuka, you have very cute ears, and if you wish to accompany me on this trip, I would be most honored." She bowed low and blushed a little, giggling. "Who knows, maybe we could team up after this, I'm just worried our fighting styles may not be compatible. Come now, before the bartender decides to get brave." She stepped out into the cold and didn't really bother to draw up her cloak. "Will you be cold? We could go to the supply shop if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Vuka

Vuka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:00 pm

Vuka would smile blushing at her comment about his ears."Th-thank you." He said casually watching her bow. "You don't need to bow to me. I should be bowing to you." He would chuckle and bow to her. The rude comment of the baretender was quite rude and left a bad taste in Vuka's mouth. The faith he had in them seem to have left. Only a negative influence lingered around them. " I think I will be fine Maple. I made it up here without any problems. However, I wouldn't mind heading to the shops for supplies. That way it will be easier than to come back around here." He snorted glancing at the baretender. Vuka would turn away from him and Maple and walked towards the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:46 pm

"I don't really need anything, I barely eat as it is, and I don't need to be warm to survive." She grinned and tapped one of her fangs. "I just need some livestock on occasion." She blushed as well as he bowed to her and smiled. "Shall we get going then?" she pointed up the mountain, the way the bartender had instructed. "I feel like killing this thing sooner rather than later, it's early morning here, if we spend too much time, it may go dark on the return journey, and then you will need something more to stay warm, I heard temperatures fall to the negative forties in the mountains when the sun sets."
Back to top Go down
Vuka

Vuka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:01 pm

His right hand rested on the doorknob ready to open it. He slowly turned the knob and opened the door. Once it was open he headed out looking up the mountain where she had pointed. "Indeed. I think I realized that. I know quite abit about vampires or things like unto it." He smiled pocketing his hands keeping his gaze on the mountain. "We can go now. The Store can wait. I can survive for days without food, plus I hunt as well." His ears swivled back and forth. "I am a neko of hunting my food." He grinned allowing her to go before him. He did this for a couple of reasons. One to keep an eye on her and two, to keep the same speed. "As for the night time here. Hehe we better get moving then. If for some reason we don't...*gulps then blushes* I may need to snuggle/cuddle with you to keep warm." He blushed deeply not looking over to her for an reaction. "Ladies first.." Vuka gestured for to pressforward. He was out of his comfort zone now. Now all he could do is see what she will do or say.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:07 pm

A roar boomed across the snowy heights soon followed by a human's scream. The ice golem that lurked high in the mountains had just slaughtered another traveler that attempted to hike the deadly heights. Another scream was heard soon to follow. This one belonged to Jun, the ice golem had discovered his hiding location and was in hot pursuit. The golem roared again, a smashing sound echoed as the golem shattered a rock soon followed by the mysterious sound of something... crystalizing? This was no ordinary golem...the two questors were losin precious time to save Jun!
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Maple picked up the screams and halted Vuka in his stumblings. "Did you hear that? We need to keep moving! We'll think about our own safety, and snuggling, later!" She began dashing up the path, heading for the mountains at increasing speed, wanting to make sure that Jun was still alive by the time they got there.
Back to top Go down
Vuka

Vuka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:01 am

Vuka's eyes widen as his ears picked up the sounds. "I did." He said shaking her grip dashing toward the sound."Yes, we can worry about the snuggling later." All that flirting and he almost forgot how urgent it was to save this person, Jun. "Ah hold on Jub." He muttered blazing up the path.

He followed closely behind Maple, if not, beside her. Vuka thought about surpassing her and taking the lead seeing as that he may be abit faster than her. He passed her and went to stopped at the main entrance of the cave. Vuka slid in keeping his eyes wide open eyeing the area round about him. The sounds echoed off the walls made it hard for him to locate it. Perhaps Maple could when she got up there.

The sounds rung deep in his ears. He had three choices. Three paths to take. Which one was the right one. No one would know. Splitting up would be an option.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:14 am

Maple joined him quickly, looking down the caverns as another bellow came down towards them, she covered her ears from all the noise and sniffed the air, she smiled as she looked over at Vuka and pointed toward the left cave. "The smell of fresh blood is more prominent this way." she whispered, moving down it quietly and quickly, almost hovering down the cavern. She drew her lance and whispered to it, it burst into flames in her hands and a wave of heat flooded over everything as she kept moving, making the ceiling drip a little.
"Quickly!" she mimed back at Vuka.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:59 pm

The travelers would be in luck with their mission for Jun came running at them. "People! Oh thank the stars!!" Jun was injured, badly. In fact, he was running on a broken leg that was frost bitten. It was obvious that he barely got away with his life. Unfortunately however... the cavern; due to its age, developed many spires that hung from the ceiling. Some sections of this cavern housed more spires than the others but where the three were at the moment, there were many...several of them suddenly shook as a boom came from a distance. The golem bursted through the path Jun came from. "AIYE!! THERE IT IS!!" He screamed and pointed as he did his best to move away from the fiercesome creature. The adrehaline that Jun had used to escape had worn off and was already starting to feel the severe pains catch up to him, He flinched.

The rock hard beast bellowed, causing more spires to shake, several smaller ones fell and shattered but the bigger ones that could do much more damage had just been loosened. The beast began to barrel itself toward the small creatures. As this thirteen foot being moved, more so as a monkey, using its arms to gain momentum, it began to shake the structure. Several of the larger spires were released from the ceiling from this emense rumbling. A few of these large spires were right above the three. If one spire alone landed on their bodies, they would be crushed if not pierced through with absolutely no resistance. With a speedin golem moving toward them and several spires falling on their position, they had options but the longer they spent the number of options dwindled.
Back to top Go down
??

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:36 am

Forge matched up the mountain after Mouths of travel. he was on his way to the city of Eden but need to pass the mountains to get there. Forge matched on threw the frost peeks of the frozen wast land. he matched accost the mountain when he soon saw a town off in the distance.Forge look as if he was wearing a Huge bulky armor covered in dark blue paint and gold trim while markings covered the armor in a strange language.It looked like a Human but something was off about him as if this thing had no Soul. The armor plating showed no cracks or hints that some one was in side this balky armor while the helmet of this armor was stranger looking.The helmet had two eyes cover in what looked like a glass while the eyes glowed Red.Forge looked as if he carried no weapons. forge walked on covered in snow until he stopped seeing a Human run around a corner while forge quickly stepped to the side near and Lard ice rock. Forge Blinded in with his surrounding form the snow sticking to the cold metal armor. forge watched the man run by in terror while a forge saw int he corner of his eye a large golem run behind the man and slather him right there.Forge watched while his eyes glowed red but wasn't bright anuff to give away forges position.the golem killed the man then walked off while forge shacked of the snow while he left and peeked around the corner using his Forged vision to zoom in while he saw the golem move into a cave.Forge continued to watch while he waited a moment and when he was just about to go he saw two more Humans walk to the cave.Forge watched see one was a Boy while the other was a girl.forge watch but tried to stay hidden."Meat bags"forge said quietly while he watch the boy slide in and the girl slowly flew in.forge thought the girl was more interesting because she was able to fly.forge made a metal note of that and slowly moved the the Cave entrance as he moved his hand over using the reflection of his armor to see down the tunnel.see the two were a save distance away as he peeked his head in and looked around.while he did so the sound of the echo hit him ,his eyes flashed while sparks shot from his head while the echo hit him.the sound messed with his machine sensors.Forge slowly moved down at a safe distance away from the Two.Forge transformed his arm into the arm cannon ready to blast what ever jumped out.he was still covered in snow while ice sickals were hanging off the armor.forge saw the two take the Left tunnel while he watched for them to move forward. when they were a safe distance away forge moved out to the Middle tunnel and looked down it while he slowly moved that way.forge activated his dark vision now allowing him to see clear as day.he move down the tunnel as he accidentally bumped into the tunnel wall as there was a sound crash while ice sickles fell from the ceiling and hit forges armor shattering ever were.the sound of the Ice sickles brake and hitting against forges armor echoed thew the cave.Forge looked around as he backed up against the wall and pointed his arm cannon down the tunnel ways checking if any one was coming.Forge made sure ever thing was OK while he moved on.until forge heard a Noise like some one screaming.it was coming form the other side of the wall while forge listen.Forge looked at the wall as his eyes glowed Purple and forge was able to see threw the wall and an out lie of the Young man Run."Look like a young male Human with a broken leg."forge scanned the area and was able to see another two like the other human."two more humans standing 56 ft way.Females age 419 years old exactly 5'4 weighing 117 Lb.in studies humans don't live that long.second human a young 20s male standing 6ft weighing 188lbs" forge did that all in less than a secant while he then shifted his eyes back seeing something large heading there way as his eyes opened wide and forge stepped back away from the wall while he got ready and ran at the wall while he charge he thought to him self."(why do i care what happens to these meat bags.)"forge charged threw the stone wall into the way of the Ice golem while he looked back at Vuka and Maple for a split secant and then back at the Golem.forge Roared and charged the golem."WHAT A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A GOLEM!!!"forge raised his arm and roared as he charged the golem seeing it roll at him.forge transformed his arm into the cannon and aimed at the golem.While forge Fired a heat blast at the Ice golem aiming for its massive right arm to knock it off balance."ILL SHOW YOU WHAT A TRUE MACHINE IS MADE OF."
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:29 am

Maple quickly threw up a shield of fire, roaring around the three (normal sized) people, the large ice spires melt away instantly, but the cave begins to melt more, other spires begin falling simply beacuse they're heavier than before by the water dripping down from them. She gasped as she saw the newcomer barrel in and slam the golem. "What the hell is going on!?" She ran out of the fire shield, which was mainly to protect Jun, she ignited her lance and spun around, shooting fireballs at the golem from the tip and then when she got closer, spinning around and slicing through the ice with the intense fire that was focused at the blade of the lance, giving her a much greater chance of cutting through than if it was just a normal lance, or a heated blade. Hopefully it hit and did some damage, because this was getting out of hand.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:18 am

The golem adjusted his posture to begin skidding, aware of the fire heading its way. In a rage, he reared its torso back before leanin forward. Roaring, loud, extreme loud. The sheer force it this bellow shook the ground, sending fissures all about the ground. The multitude of other stagmites that hung from the ceiling shook violently, loosening free from the ceiling to plunge down upon the, now four, small beings. One major fissure shifted along the way toward Jun but for the most part, the fissures were wide spread along the ground due to the constant vibration of the roar. The sound alone was intense as it lef the golem; slowing down the blast from the mecha-man(Forge), causing it to fade and die away. The force even forcing away, practically throwing back the vampiric girl(Maple) and Vuka.

One primary effect other than the force of sound that left it was a blizzard effect. There was an accompanying wind that assisted the sound it accomplishin the feat of thwarting the offensive attempts. The blazing 'barrier' that sheilded Jun was forced to whisp away and throw Jun's weakening body back. The golem in addition began to slam its enormous crystalized fists against the ground; causing the fissures scattered alonog the ground to split and shift; some chucks of land raising and others falling into an icy abyss. Jun's life was fading, slowly. The company were not tending to his wounds accordingly to their severity. Jun; being at the further most back in position of the other three would be forced against the wall from the force released by the golem. Hitting against the wall he landed on his feet; causing the bone to protrude from the flesh and fabric of his clothing from the priorly mentioned broken leg that was not a severe fracture.

As the stagmites hit the ground, debris of shattered ice would raise a cloudy shroud in the area; masking the golem's presence. Two stagmites even pierced through the icy beast, pinning it to the ground. A grunt came from the beast as it was run-through by the two stagmites. That was all.

The four; if there were still four of them together afterwards, be it that they were able to avoid the falling stagmites and withstand the emense sound, given that they were in a practically enclosed space, should use this time to regain their countenance(composure). The golem was not yet down entirely...
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:55 am

Maple spread her wings and flew into the air of the cavern, lighting up anther fire shield, bigger this time, knowing Vuka could look after himself, she flew down to Jun and began doing two things, she began drawing on the icy ground, knowing that somewhere below all this ice there would be earth she could draw from. "Hopefully this magic can still be used in this land. Arise, Pământ Guardian!" The shape on the ground glowed green and the ice shook even more, making more of the stalagmites to fall and break on the ice, a giant crack formed and broke into a huge pit, where a giant climbed out it stood around the height of the Ice Golem and was composed entirely of earth and rock, hard as stone, and powerful as the earth. It lunged forward at the ice golem as Maple turned back to Jun, taking a little earth from the pit and laying it out, her hands starting to glow green. "Vindeca!" She whispered urgently, she placed her hands on the growing amount of wounds on Jun and the healing process began by pushing the bone back into place, knowing he had lost a lot of blood and that there would be a lot of excess in his leg now from the fracture, she had to refill his veins, and then see if he could still be saved, if not, she still had one option, but she didn't want to use it at least until he regained consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Vuka

Vuka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:35 am

((Sorry for the delay))

Being caught off guard by the series of events he took a step back after arising to his feet from the attack of the golem."Interesting." He brought forth his hands and made a few aramic symbols in the air with his hands. His hand illuminated with a crimson color aura. This his special technique passed down from each person who lived in the stars. Cosmic Etherael influence. His hands slowly went into a circular route before him. Both hands had trails of crimson energy trailing behind them. His fingers were all close together continuing to draw a circle in the air directed toward the golem.

"Maple get him out of here." He yelled over to her,may be causing large stalagmites to fall. He watched the golem still moving around. "Still alive huh?" He broke the route of his hands keeping the aura around his hands. Vuka would run back towards the golem and gocked back his right hand. Hopefully everything is precise and visible in his eyes. After that last attack. His judgement may be impaired as well as his sight.
Back to top Go down
??

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:10 pm

Forge felt the extreme roared passed threw him while he grabbed his head as sparks shot from his eyes and mouth.the sound was hurting forges sensor but he soon got a grip of himself.Forge saw the beast roar while spires fell from the ceiling while forge looked up and a massive was falling above him but forge rolled to the right avoiding it.forge rolled as he pulled up his cannon arm and aimed at the golem.Forge braced him self seeing Vuka run forward towards the golem.Forge eyes flashed."DAMN BOY!!!"The sound of forges voice was emepty and holow. Forge fired a Powerful blasted of Hot plasma twords the golem at the same time Vuka ran at it.forge thook a few steps back from Cannons recoilel.
Back to top Go down
Vuka

Vuka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:01 pm

Vuka heard the guy say damn. As well he heard the sound his gun release a mass of energy. he quickly rolled out of the way and hunkered down watching the blast take it's course. "That was close." He promptly said watching the scene unfold.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:15 pm

The pinned golem continued on trying to raise itself from its pinned position. Maybe those moments of mayhem bought it enough time to force the stagmite to wedge out of the ground to allow it mobility in its left arm. The earthen golem was moving toward it and was identified as the primary threat. In one mighty sweep of the stagmite that was punctured through its left arm structure. The earthen golem was struck and forced to move from the impact. The earthen golem was pushed into the path of the heated plasma, intercepting the blast; melting the golem to form scorchin hot magma. The other arm that was run-through was forced from its torso; breaking it off. It was forced to leave behind its right arm as an expense for it to be able to move again. A step was taken forward toward the four that stood against it; primarily the three.
Back to top Go down
??

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:06 pm

forge saw the Golem erupted into the Magma while forge cheep ted the cannon arm locked on to it making sure it stayed down but forge saw the Golem stand again with no arms.forge's eyes flashed."I admire you "WILL" to cheep trying to fight my large friend"forge aimed at the Golem's head. on forges shoulder a small turret came out as it folded from his back and aimed at the golem with a red light aiming at for its head as well.Forge locked on as his eyes Glowed a bright Red."But your just a broken out dated pice of trash waiting to be destroyed and you call your self a "Golem"."forge's arm cannon started to charge as Vuka could see light disappearing into it like a mini black hole while the shoulder cannon did the same.forge braced his self for the attack."NOW DISAPPEAR!!!"Forge Fired a Powerful er beam far strong and brighter then the one be for.the light from the beam lite up the hole cave while the water and ice started to turn to steam from the extreme heat.forge sounded scary with his empty hollow voice saying those words while any one could see no living creature could be so cold.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:10 pm

This golem stood no chance with this head on collision. It took the impact fully. Gone, indeed. A large hole was blasted through the wall just behind where the golem use to stand. The cavern was collapsing. The ceiling begana to fall apart as well. Forge and Vuka, the two who remained in the cavern needed to escape with haste. Chunks of the ceiling fell. A large pit in the ground was all that virtually stood between Forge and Vuka from the large exit that was just created from Forge's blast. Time was running short and time to think was not an option!

Jun stirred a bit, his face cringed a bit and his eyes opened slightly. With blurry vision he looked upon Maple's face who was peering back down upon him. He was exhausted and in need of rest. Closing his eyes again, he rested himself in the meantime. For the most part, he was alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Golem in the Mountains   Ice Golem in the Mountains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Golem in the Mountains
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Discovery :: Main Story-line :: Free World :: Matriach Cave-
Jump to: