Infinite Discovery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Discovery

This is a world like no other. A free world where you choose your destiny. Everyone has a story so tell me yours.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Infinite Discovery
[IMPORTANT] Please read the weaponry announcement posted in the 'Important Topics' forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

just a few ideas.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaze

Kaze

Character sheet
Race: Human
Gil: 500

just a few ideas. Empty
PostSubject: just a few ideas.   just a few ideas. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:11 am

I know I'm the new person and this may seem like just some noobs' idea, but I want to suggest the use of a stat chart.What I'm getting at is I noticed that some of you have different opinions on the strength of weapons, and also I noticed that with the monsters you all have a HP system. So should the appropriate choice be to use a stat system like on various games.

Example:
Strength+2
Vitality +3
Spirit or Mentality +4

Something like that, also as you level up you can increase your stats by one plus an extra stat as a bonus. Weapon and armor equips would also increase stats, but only if the weapon is equipped. Granted it gives older members the edge, but it also tells newer people who to respect and either try to group with newer people or ask for advice from the older members. Oh! It would also give a more accurate amount of damage based on the monster or other player's received and giving damage.

Idea #2

How about a database of the current monsters with their locations and rarities. That way if you all decide to give out a special mission spur of the moment like go search for this monster blah blah blah. Then people available will have a small hint of where to search, granted that it is there. May be a special occurrence where its different.

Well that's about all I can think of right now. If you like these ideas and need a bit of help I'd be glad to assist. Just thought I'd get these out here being the new guy and all just hope we can have fun RPing.
Back to top Go down
Luna and Sol

Luna and Sol

Character sheet
Race: Human/Shinigami
Gil: 250

just a few ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a few ideas.   just a few ideas. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:56 am

Kaze kaze.... Your second idea is already done. Check the Important stuff section. That is where your answers lie.
Back to top Go down
Kaze

Kaze

Character sheet

just a few ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a few ideas.   just a few ideas. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:17 pm

That only speaks of Summons Luna. I'm talking of ordinary monsters like Lupines, Slimes,and etc..
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet
Race: Fridun
Gil: 1830

just a few ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a few ideas.   just a few ideas. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:54 am

Hey Kaze not a bad idea if you want to contribute by making some monster's and stuff I will allow it.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-discovery.forumotion.net
Kaze

Kaze

Character sheet

just a few ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a few ideas.   just a few ideas. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Alright I'll begin a list of Level 1-10 monsters till the levels get higher..
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet
Race: Fridun
Gil: 1830

just a few ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a few ideas.   just a few ideas. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Acceptable.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-discovery.forumotion.net
Kaze

Kaze

Character sheet

just a few ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a few ideas.   just a few ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:17 am

Another thing I wanna suggest is maybe an experience bar so that we can keep up with the progress of our missions and such.
Back to top Go down
Luna and Sol

Luna and Sol

Character sheet
Race: Human/Shinigami
Gil: 250

just a few ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a few ideas.   just a few ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:19 pm

We have an exp bar, Kaze Kaze
Back to top Go down
Kaze

Kaze

Character sheet

just a few ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a few ideas.   just a few ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:20 pm

My mistake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just a few ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a few ideas.   just a few ideas. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a few ideas.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Discovery :: Out of Character :: Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: