Infinite Discovery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Discovery

This is a world like no other. A free world where you choose your destiny. Everyone has a story so tell me yours.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Infinite Discovery
[IMPORTANT] Please read the weaponry announcement posted in the 'Important Topics' forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Maple's Monster hunts I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple

Maple

Character sheet
Race: Vampire
Gil: 625

Maple's Monster hunts I Empty
PostSubject: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Caves were Maple's speciality, she was so used to them in fact that when she first strode into the Matriarch's Cave, she did not need to adjust her eyes, or look for something to hold, torches were unnessesary because she could see in the dark, she felt completely at home, and was looking forward to what kind's of monsters lingered in this cave, and what treasure she might find if she ventured deep enough. Armed with her lance, and her expanded range of magical spells, she was ready.
(Because quests in the Inn dont give exp yet, and because nobody wants to continue the invasion, I decided to do something along the lines of Marcus's excursion.)
Back to top Go down
Kite Glyph (Admin)
Admin
Kite Glyph (Admin)

Character sheet
Race: Fridun
Gil: 1830

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Sounds good)
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-discovery.forumotion.net
Npc3

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:40 pm

A screech sounded as a blue blob hopped into view.Opening it's giant jaws towards the girl it began to hop towards her.When it was close it began to glow ice forming around it.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:06 pm

Maple actually laughed at the little blob. "Fire is one of my specialities you mindless blob." As she said this her hands created balls of fire that she proceeded to pelt the blob with, hopefully destroying it with her magical fire.
Back to top Go down
Npc3

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:44 pm

The blob caught fire and hopped around before melting down to a puddle. (Battle won exp 45)
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:32 pm

(^^)
Maple kept going and giggled a little as she lit her hand to create some light to attract more targets.
Back to top Go down
Npc3

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:47 pm

A swarm of bats flew out 10 of them as they flew around the girl screeching loudly. (Metamo Bats.Exp 25
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:35 pm

Maple dived out of the way and smirked. "Bats? Bats are my specialty" Fire burst into her hands and she waved them over the air in front of her and sent out a wave of fire bats, that beghan doing battle with the normal bats and most likely winning.
Back to top Go down
Npc3

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:19 am

The bats screeched fighting the fire bat's but they were dropping like flies.(battle won.Exp25)
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Maple went around and snapped off some of the more intact bat wings, she may need them for potions or things she could make for sicknesses, moving deeper into the caves quickly.
Back to top Go down
Npc3

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:36 am

A grunt sounded as a creature dug it's way out of the ground it's pearl black eyes staring as it rose 7 feet tall of pure muscle and let out a massive roar that shook the cave.(Lvl 10 choices flee or fight exp 250.)
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Maple grinned as she pulled out her lance, fire flying up the blade as she checked the xp she would get from beating this creature. "Oh you are so going down..." She smirked as she realized that this must be the giant mole supposibly in these caves
Back to top Go down
Npc3

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:26 pm

The mole show out a giant digging claw from under her bringing it up if it hit it would end her.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Maple flew forward, her lance aimed directly for the beast's heart, the flames honing themselves to the tip of her blade to sharpen it beyond its own capacity and making it powerful enough to be able to cut straight through just about anything.
Back to top Go down
Npc3

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:16 am

The mole turned quicker then it should smacking the warrior to the ground knocking away her weapon.The mole rose over her it's claws inches from her chest before plunging them at her heart.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:13 pm

"You fool, I have no need for my heart." As the claws sank into her body she latched her fangs deep into the mole's paw, drinking it's blood so that if it did retract it's claws, shed heal completely, but if it didnt it would soon get light headed and she would finish it off.
Back to top Go down
Npc3

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:31 am

The mole didn't release instead he sank it's teethe into her waist and pushed underground.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:26 am

She gasped and pulled her teeth out as she tried to use all her strength to push the mole off her before it got a chance to bury her alive.
Back to top Go down
Npc3

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:17 pm

The mole's strength was just too much as it pushed the vampire girl under the ground.(battle lost no exp lost)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maple's Monster hunts I   Maple's Monster hunts I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maple's Monster hunts I
Page 1 of 1